An Open-Source Hardware (OSHW) recreation of the original 1985 Front-Loading NES motherboard. This listing is for release V1.2 of ONES-CPU-01.
This PCB is 1.6mm thick with an ENIG finish.
Outside of the Bill of Materials, a few parts can’t be purchased new. The below parts can be purchased from places like Aliexpress, eBay, or UTSource.
- U5 PPU RP2C02 (harvested from original Famicom/NES or UA6528 (clone)
- U6 CPU RP2A03 (harvested from original Famicom/NES or UA6527 (clone)
- U10 CIC – The CIC can be harvested from the original front-loading NES or a Nullcic board can be used. (COMING SOON)
- TC1 30pf Capacitor
- RA2 6.8K 4 Resistor Network with common bus )
- DA1, DA3 Diode Array – DAN601
- DA2,DA4 Diode Array – UPA64H
- Q1 – Transistor 2SA937
- Q2, Q3 – Transistor 2SC2021
- P6 – 5 pin Connector (harvested from original front-loading NES)