The first and only purely digital video output mod for the original Microsoft Xbox. Video is captured directly off of the pixel data bus from the GPU, encoded, and sent directly to your HD TV with no added interpolation or frame-buffering for a crystal clear, no added lag, video output.
But pixel-perfect video isn't all the XboxHDMI offers. Audio is captured from the Xbox's digital SPDIF audio and output over the HDMI connector, and with the correct receiver allow for 5.1 Dolby Digital audio on select games.
XboxHDMI has been in development for over a year and fully tested on every board variation and revision.
Video ComparisonScreenshots are taken from the original source. No color corrections have been applied. Image credit: Ryzee119
XboxHDMI was designed from the ground up to be the best possible solution for your original Xbox.
- Pixel perfect digital video. Supports all official Xbox video resolutions. (480i, 480p, 576i, 720P, and 1080i)
- Crystal clear digital audio with surround-sound and Dolby Digital pass-through.
- Upgradable firmware via our Xbox application for additional future features, bug fixes, etc!
- HDMI CEC support.
- Completely reversible! 100% no-cut mod.
- Optional force 480P. (Force 480i games to run in 480p)
- Optional auto anamorphic widescreen for widescreen 480P content. By default, 16:9 480P content will be stretched to fullscreen as the game intended. Avoid the hassle of having to adjust your TV's zoom/aspect ratio when switch between widescreen and none-widescreen 480P games.
Video is captured directly off of the pixel data bus from the GPU, encoded, and sent directly to your HD TV.
Crystal clear digital audio with surround-sound and Dolby Digital pass-through.
The XboxHDMI board features an easy to use firmware update feature that can update the board's software directly from the Xbox.
|Installation Manual (Coming soon)|
|Firmware Update v1.0.0 (Coming soon)|
A modchip is not required, but heavily recommended as some of the optional features, `Force 480P` and `Auto anamorphic widescreen`, require a BIOS patch. And it's hard to recommend someone to patch their TSOP without a way of recovering from it.
Impossible! The XboxHDMI does not modify or buffer the raw GPU video signal in any way.
The XboxHDMI board, flex ribbon cable, hookup wire, and 3D printed spacer.
While highly not recommended for beginners, the XboxHDMI is comparable to other console HDMI mod installs. The installer should be comfortable with micro-soldering.
Yes we do! We will gladly ship your product anywhere in the world.